- This event has passed.
What Sales Can Learn from Improv Comedy
June 5, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
How is sales like improv? Both require the ability to adapt quickly to change, connect with a variety of players, and move the conversation forward. Sales Coach, Actor and Improv Performer Julie Hansen shares proven improv techniques from Improv Comedy that can help salespeople and sales leaders successfully collaborate with customers, overcome objections and move the sale forward.
You will learn how to:
- Quickly pick up on buyer cues
- Make your customer look (and feel) good
- Easily overcome objections
- Avoid this “conversation killer”
- Move the sale forward
- June 5, 2019
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pmEDT
- Event Categories:
- Handling Objections, Sales Process
- Event Tags:
- Julie Hansen