- This event has passed.
What Sales Can Learn From an FBI Special Agent
July 22, 2019 @ 7:00 am - 4:00 pm CDT
Join host Carole Mahoney as she talks with Christopher Freeze, an FBI Special Agent in charge of Mississippi, who has strengthened partnerships with public and private sector agencies, bring attention to the challenges facing law enforcement, and encourage individuals to demonstrate leadership in all aspects of their professional and personal life.
In this 30 minute interview, Carole talks with Chris about:
- How to build rapport when people aren’t inclined to be open with you and when you don’t have a lot of information to go on, or what to do with the information you do have.
- Why building relationships internally is just as important as building relationships with your buyers.
- What salespeople can learn about resilency from an FBI agent who has had many doors slammed in their face.
- What sales leaders and executives need to understand about how personal trauma can impact their teams.
- July 22, 2019
- 7:00 am - 4:00 pmEDT
- Event Categories:
- Competencies, Connecting & Building Rapport
- Event Tags:
- Carole Mahoney, Christopher Freeze
- May 11 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
- June 8 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
- July 13 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT