- This event has passed.
What Sales Can Learn From an FBI CounterIntelligence Expert
June 17, 2019 @ 8:00 am CDT
Join host Carole Mahoney ask she talks with Robin Dreeke, an FBI Special Agent Behaviorist, whose advanced training and experience in the area of social psychology and the practical application of the science behind relationship development and trust, ultimately lead him to head up the FBI’s elite Behavioral Analysis Program.
In this 25 minute interview, you will learn:
– What the most distrusted profession- sales- can do to evoke and communicate trust.
– A proven formula for being trustworthy.
– How to quickly build rapport with anyone.
– The difference this can make in sales and leadership.
- March 9 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CST