- This event has passed.
What Sales Can Learn From A Teacher
August 19, 2019 @ 8:00 am CDT
Join host Carole Mahoney as she talks with Matt Miller, a teacher, blogger and presenter who has infused technology and innovative teaching methods in his classes for more than 10 years. He is the author of the book Ditch That Textbook: Free Your Teaching and Revolutionize Your Classroom and writes at the Ditch That Textbook blog about using technology and creative ideas in teaching.
In this 30 minute interview, Carole asks Matt:
1. What is the one thing that salespeople can do to better educate their buyers and adopt new ideas?
2. What is one thing that sales managers can do to help salespeople learn and apply new skills?
3. We are overloaded with tech- in every profession and market, it was supposed to make us more productive- but has it?
4. What are some things that sales managers can use (like in GOogle apps) and how should they use them?
- May 11 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
- June 8 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
- July 13 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT