- This event has passed.
What Sales Can Learn About Self Care
December 8, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CST
2020 has certainly been a difficult year. As COVID rocked the world, and many struggle to adjust to their new routines, the silver lining is that this pandemic has brought a long needed focus onto a silent crisis of burnout that has been going on for too long.
Join Carole Mahoney and self care expert and speaker Jeanette Bronée for a discussion where they will cover:
- What is the impact at work when we don’t take good care of ourselves?
- Why do so many of us choose burn-out over self-care?
- What can leaders do to encourage this in the workplace and culture or if you are in a role where leadership doesn’t do this, what are some things individuals can do?
- December 8, 2020
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pmEST
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- Carole Mahoney, Jeanette Bronée
- May 11 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
- June 8 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
- July 13 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT