- This event has passed.
The Smarter Sales Show – Episode 4: Data You Need To Hire & Develop Sales Pros- Guest Expert
January 26 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CST
If you are planning to hire salespeople or you want to zero in and focus on developing the team you have… or you are a go-getter who is always on a quest for professional growth and self-improvement… you won’t want to miss a second of this week’s show!
Merit Kahn, Sales Technique Expert and Julie Holmes, Sales Tech Guru talk with Michael Vodianoi, Research Scientist with Multi-Health Systems (MHS).
MHS is a leading publisher of scientifically validated assessments for more than 30 years with products sold in more than 75 countries and translated into over 50 languages.
Michael will share
– Eight competencies you should look for when hiring salespeople
– Top five Emotional Intelligence attributes for top performing sales professionals
– Why validated research matters more than your gut
– How to best use assessments to hire and develop talent
- January 26
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmCST
- Event Category:
- The Smarter Sales Show
- Event Tags:
- Direct Sales, Financial Services, Julie Holmes, Merit Kahn, Michael Vodianoi, Professional Services, Sales Manager, Sales Technology
- April 20 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CDT
- April 27 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
- May 4 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT