- This event has passed.
The Sales Experience Doesn’t Stop at Sales – Marketing & Customer Advocacy
October 7, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
So much focus is placed on Sales Enablement, yet very few talk about the other critical roles in an organization that are fundamental in providing an exceptional sales experience for your potential customer.
Join Melissa Madian, The Sales Experience Expert, and her guest Adrian Chang, Sr. Director Marketing & Customer Advocacy at Informatica, in a rapid-fire, freewheeling discussion on the impact of Marketing on the Sales experience and how to build customers for life.
You will enjoy:
- A lively discussion around Customer Advocacy and Marketing, and the impact on the sales experience.
- Why operating in silos is so common and how to knock ’em down to create a unified customer experience.
- Fun facts about Adrian and Melissa that could only be described as gag-worthy.
Join the discussion… it will be the most fun you have staring at a screen for work!
- October 7, 2021
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmCDT
- Event Category:
- Sales Enablement
- Event Tags:
- Adrian Chang, Customer Experience, Melissa Madian, Revenue Enablement, Sales Enablement, sales process, Sales Training
- February 2 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am CST
- March 1 @ 9:00 am CST
- April 5 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am CDT