- This event has passed.
Selling Is Different Now: What To Do and Say To Sell In Spite of Crisis
April 29, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
Selling in a crisis is different. If you are in an argument with reality about that, you will lose. We are now two months into the biggest change our economy has seen in our lifetime. Yes, we’ll get through this, but if you sell today the way you sold two months ago, you are in for a nasty wake up call. In this program, Sales Mindset Expert, Merit Kahn, will share the critical shifts you can make today that will help you maintain business, and possibly even grow in spite of this crisis or any other unexpected challenge that follows. This is a must attend, no BS, non-pollyanna program about what needs to change in how you sell today vs. two months ago.
You will learn:
- Why sales calls are different now and what we’ve learned from past two months
- Biggest mistake you could make selling in the current environment
- Specific language for sales calls right now
- How to make appropriate offers today
- What other sales and business professionals think and feel about what is next
- April 29, 2020
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pmEDT
- Event Category:
- Sales Communication
- Event Tags:
- Merit Kahn