- This event has passed.
Sales EQ and IQ – What They Don’t Teach You At “Traditional” Sales Management School
October 13, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
Sales managers are often set-up to fail. You’ve seen this movie before. Top producer gets promoted to sales leadership only to discover the skills needed to lead and develop a sales team are different than the skills needed to acquire and retain business.
Discover the psychology, physiology and emotional intelligence skills required for effective sales coaching. Join us for this powerful session if you are:
- Tired of revisiting the same sales challenges over and over and over. Improve ability to diagnose the right end of the sales performance issue.
- Wondering how to actually coach the important soft skills, EQ skills, to produce hard sales results. Skills such as empathy, emotion management and self-awareness.
- In need of getting your sellers to adopt to the new virtual selling environment. The good old days are not coming back!
- Wondering if there is a more effective way to conduct one-on-one coaching sessions. Hint: Deal reviews are not deal coaching.
- Aware that you aren’t that good at conducting the crucial sales coaching conversation.
We are the Coaches Coach.
- October 13, 2020
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmEDT
- Event Categories:
- Management, Transitioning from Sales to Management
- Event Tags:
- Colleen Stanley