- This event has passed.
Providing Leadership by doing less, accomplishing more and making a difference PT 2.
October 14, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
Managers are stressed and stretched thin. They are accountable to their teams, their bosses and the business. In our fast paced competitive world, many leaders experience burnout far too early. Don’t just cope . . . conquer! Learn skills that will lead your organization and customers to successful outcomes, by doing less, accomplishing more and making a difference.
You will learn:
- Being comfortable with changing the rules.
- Not being your own worst enemy as a manager.
- The clear distinction between manager and leader, you can apply.
- 6 core competencies that will arm you to do less accomplish more and make a difference.
- 2 skills that are easy to apply, that will build several of these key competencies
- October 14, 2020
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pmEDT
- Event Categories:
- Management, Senior Sales Leadership/Execs
- Event Tags:
- Adam Snider, George Anastasopoulous