- This event has passed.
Preparing Leaders of Large Account Sales Teams
October 23, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
Part #10 in the series Your Growth Ecosystem: Don’t Think Small About Your Big Accounts. For CEOs, Presidents, Founders/Owners, Business Development Heads, Sales VPs, and Key Account Managers of companies of any size, with special relevance to those with $10 million to $500 million in annual revenue. The series is a strategic, high-level approach to managing your organization to successfully sell and grow sales to multinational and global corporations.
Many people are involved in a buying decision on the customer’s side in a very large company, and all of them want some attention. They want to meet with your company’s subject matter experts, not just the lead salesperson. When you have multiple people on your side involved in a sale, how well your team collaborates during your sales process makes the difference between success and failure. This webinar is about how to prepare your key large account salespeople to become team leaders.
You will learn:
- How to build the culture of cooperation and collaboration within your company.
2. How to understand the complexity on the buyers’ side.
3. How to lead people who do not report to you.
4. How to prepare for team sale activities and events.
5. How to lead channel sales.
- October 23, 2019
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pmEDT
- Event Categories:
- Complex Sales/Long Sales Cycles, High Stakes
- Event Tags:
- Barbara Weaver Smith