- This event has passed.
Practicing “Social Connecting” on LinkedIn
April 9, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT
The new term “Social Distancing” has been added to our lexicon as we deal with the health threats of the Coronavirus. More and more people in sales are working from home, unable to connect face-to-face with our clients.
In this webinar I’ll talk with the “LinkedIn Whisperer” Brynne Tillman about how we can practice social connection on LinkedIn while we’re physically distanced from our clients. We’ll discuss steps we can take to optimize our profile, how to build a quality network and how to gain valuable referrals in these trying times.
You will learn:
1. How to transform your profile from a resume to a resource
2. Tips on building a quality network
3. Tips on gaining valuable referrals in even the most challenging times
- April 9, 2020
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmEDT
- Event Categories:
- Competencies, Connecting & Building Rapport
- Event Tags:
- Bill McCormick, Byrnne Tillman