- This event has passed.
Practical Strategies to Help New Sales Leaders Effectively Succeed
March 3, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am CST
Many new sales leaders struggle needlessly for the first 100 days or longer because they have no experience leading a team, no resources to support them, and nobody in their organization to talk to.
Have you been promoted from the ranks and now you’re leading a sales team without any training or backup? Struggling to know if what you’re doing is working, or if you’re just doing busy work for the sake of doing it? Curious of the things that can get you leading your team as quickly – and efficiently – as possible?
Join Inside Sales Expert Phil Gerbyshak and Management and Leadership Expert Naphtali Hoff for 45 minutes of insights from two who’ve been there, done that and have the scars to prove it.
You will learn:
- Leadership: From ‘me’ to ‘we’ – mindset and practical
- How to get your team to sell more – Motivation and tactical
- Building (or reimagining) relationships with team members
- Daily activities for new leaders
- Setting effective goals for yourself – and your team
- March 3, 2020
- 9:00 am - 10:00 amEST
- Event Categories:
- Management, Transitioning from Sales to Management
- Event Tags:
- Naphtali Hoff, Phil Gerbyshak