- This event has passed.
Managing Salespeople with Empathy & Structure to Drive Revenue Results
April 9, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm CDT
Remote working is not a new concept but for many sellers on the prospecting frontlines they are navigating unchartered waters. Recent business disruption has made it crucial for sales managers to successfully lead their teams to revenue success, while helping them manage the uncertainty of chaos that has become the new normal.
In this session, you will learn actionable strategies you can implement NOW to position your team for revenue success.
You will learn:
1.How to build a remote sales team culture in challenging times.
a. Strategies for streamlining communication. Teams need a “single source of truth”.
2. How to establish & maintain accountability.
a. Setting and communicating clear expectations.
b. Establishing the right processes to maintain focus.
c. Managing team members against the right sales performance metrics.
3. Why coaching cadence is more important than ever to keep reps on track.
a. Team meetings to include supporting players.
b. Weekly 1-1 meetings with individual contributors.
4. Best practices for maintaining a consistent professionl image when selling virtually.
5. Creative tips for encouraging social interaction that wards off individual isolation and keeps morale high.
- April 9, 2020
- 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmEDT
- Event Categories:
- Management, Skills for Managing & Leading
- Event Tags:
- Barb Giamanco, Maria Tribble