- This event has passed.
Make the Pivot: Transform the Sales Kick-Off Experience
December 20, 2020 @ 11:00 pm CST
Annual Sales Kick-Off events traditionally do two things:
- Focus the salesforce on priority initiatives and new revenue goals for the coming year.
- Celebrate the wins, accomplishment and learning from the prior year.
Typically held in-person, often at a resort locale, these events provide an opportunity to mix business with celebration.
But a 2020 disruption caused the need to pivot the offline sales event to a virtual experience in a hurry.
The big question to answer – how to strategically pivot the experience at scale and still reap the benefits?
In this session, our panel of corporate leaders will discuss:
1. A model for blending online with offline to pivot the Sales Kick-Off experience at scale.
2. The business benefits of making the pivot – financial, learning impact, employee experience and more.
3. Key strategies for creating a virtual experience as engaging and educational as when conducted offline.
4. Core learning from making the pivot – what worked, what didn’t, new opportunities to explore.
5. The panelist’s answer to the big question – knowing what you know now, would you go back to the way it was?