- This event has passed.
Jeffrey Gitomer’s Sales Manifesto
December 20, 2020 @ 11:00 pm CST
Deb is hosting special guest Jeffrey Gitomer because…
After 50 years of successfully making sales all over the world.
After delivering more than 2,500 customized speeches to the world’s biggest companies.
After establishing an unrivaled social platform with millions of views and followers.
After leading the marketplace with Sell or Die podcast.
After delivering more than 350 sold-out public seminars to audiences all over the globe.
After writing 13 best-selling books including The Sales Bible and The Little Red Book of Selling…
Jeffrey Gitomer has finally written the SALES MANIFESTO. A book that sets the standard, and lays bare what it will take for salespeople to succeed now, and for the next decade.
The MANIFESTO identifies in simple language the 5.5 parts of the new sale, and builds easy-to-learn and easy-to-implement models for each component:
1. Value Attraction (creating social messages that make the reader want more)
2. THEM Preparation (planning strategy, getting ready, and executing)
3. Value Engagement (attraction PLUS value)
4. Connection and Completion (perceived value beyond price in both ‘how to connect’ and ‘connect to make a sale’)
5. Building profitable long-term relationships (loyal, value driven customers)
5.5 Building a permanent referable first-class reputation (both online and community based)
This book is not just the answer – it’s a no bull book of ANSWERS and ACTIONS that will put you on top of your sales world and keep you there.