- This event has passed.
Beat the Bots with Human to Human Connection
April 8, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm CDT
There is no doubt that increasingly sophisticated technology is changing the way we sell, today. Technology can be employed to create remarkable productivity gains for sales professionals. There is, however, a slightly darker side of the equation. There is a very real fear about advances in technologies such as machine learning, AI and robots, will render sales professionals obsolete. Sales professionals are faced with hype and fear, both. The key to optimizing productivity in b2b sales is striking a balance between the use of technology and leveraging human to human connection.
You will learn:
1. Why there is validity to both the fear and the hype surrounding technology in b2b sales
2. Why human to human connection is, and will continue to be, the most crucial, differentiating component of b2b sales.
3. How to adopt the modern sales professional’s mindset around technology and how best to leverage it in the sales motion.
4. pecific ways to help you strengthen the human part of the sales equation.
5. How you can master the balancing act and future-proof your sales career.
- April 8, 2020
- 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmEDT
- Event Categories:
- Competencies, Soft Skills
- Event Tags:
- Anita Nielsen