- This event has passed.
How to Use Video to Build Relationships That Drive Virtual Sales
July 28, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
Relationship selling took a hit last year. While video can bring buyers and sellers together, it can’t create a meaningful relationship. That requires a unique skillset – one which sellers desperately need in order to compete in a virtual or hybrid world. Luckily, actors, reporters and other on-camera pros have unlocked the secret to creating personal relationships with virtual audiences. In this session, actor and sales author Julie Hansen shares the key on-camera techniques from her new book, “Look Me In The Eye: Using Video to Build Relationships with Customers, Partners and Teams” to help you drive virtual sales.
In this session you’ll learn:
• The 5 essential relationship qualities missing on video – and how to replace them
• How to use strategic eye contact to make your customer feel seen and heard
• Practical video “cheats” you need to make for your audience’s benefit
• How to convey empathy, interest, and emotion effectively on video
• How to connect with customers who are not on video
- July 28, 2021
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmCDT
- Event Category:
- Virtual Selling
- Event Tags:
- #virtualselling #Businesscommunication #Videoconferencing #Salesdevelopment #Videomarketing, Julie Hansen