- This event has passed.
How to Grow Your B2B Business in Challenging Times
March 19, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
At the time of this event, we are in the midst of the COVID-19 era, which is challenging us all personally and professionally. Prospects and customers are preoccupied with the ways their lives are being changed, and there are very few opportunities for face-to-face meetings. Many organizations are already prepared for the social-distancing reality but many are not. This online event will help equip you and your organization with strategies and tactics to build your business and come out of the crisis nimbler, stronger, and better equipped for the future. Specifically, we will cover:
- The best strategies to effectively market and sell in the new environment.
- Remote marketing and sales models that produce great results.
- How to refine your messaging to meet the new reality.
- How to stay in touch with prospects and customers without being annoying.
- What is working today in B2B marketing…and what isn’t.
- Why you may need to change your mindset for the new reality.
The objective of the presenter is to provide you with a fresh perspective, important insights and actionable marketing and sales tactics to help you “make lemonade” out of the current “lemon” environment to grow your B2B business.
You will learn:
1.How to assess your current market and sales readiness.
2.How to tell if you have the right marketing and sales model.
3.What factors will be most important to your future success.
4.The five keys to create a more compelling message.
5.Why smaller and more flexible companies can come out as winners.
- March 19, 2020
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmEDT
- Event Category:
- Business Owners - SMBs, Entrepreneurs, Startups
- Event Tags:
- Christopher Ryan