- This event has passed.
How Sales Managers Can Get More Reliable Forecasts from Salespeople
March 3, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CST
As a sales leader you rely on your forecast data to be accurate. But your salespeople feel providing sales data doesn’t help them sell, and view it as extra “paperwork.” As a result, the forecast data you receive from your salespeople is typically incomplete, inaccurate, or irrelevant.
What if your organization used an opportunity management process that salespeople knew would help them sell and enticed them to provide accurate information for their own benefit, while also providing sales management the data they need in the process?
In this webinar we’ll present an opportunity management process that salespeople embrace because it helps them close deals more quickly and also provides sales managers the information they need to forecast more accurately.
You’ll learn how you and your salespeople can…
• Quickly and effectively assess the status of each sales opportunity
• Shorten sales cycles and dramatically impact the outcome of critical sales campaigns
• Improve your ability to forecast deals with a higher level of confidence
• Communicate the status of sales opportunities to others in the sales organization
- March 3, 2021
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmCST
- Event Categories:
- Complex Sales/Long Sales Cycles, High Stakes
- Event Tags:
- Complex Sales, Sales Coaching, sales strategy, Sales Training, Selling To Senior Executives, Steve Bistritz
- August 2 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am CDT