- This event has passed.
How a Cognitive Behavioral Approach to Sales Coaching Transforms Teams
December 20, 2020 @ 11:00 pm CST
How are you helping your team to develop the behavioral changes that make sales training investments pay off? How are you motivating them so everyone can reach their goals? With everything happening in the world, even the most experienced sales leaders are struggling with this.
Join this session with Carole Mahoney to learn how she has helped sellers and managers transform into consistent revenue generators. You will learn what a cognitive behavioral approach is, what it looks like, and why it is so important today.
You will also discover:
– 3 crucial steps to get sellers and managers to engage in training and coaching with enthusiasm
– What it takes to help your sellers and managers to apply what they are learning & some pitfalls to avoid
– 3 common cognitive issues that sellers and managers struggle with & how to overcome them
- May 11 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
- June 8 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
- July 13 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT