- This event has passed.
Helping Your Sales Team Survive the Executive Screening Process
August 27, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
|Why do executives test and screen professional salespeople? How can salespeople learn to circumvent that process and develop trusted advisor level relationships with those executives?|
In this webinar, your sales teams will learn why executives screen and test salespeople and how they can prepare for those critical initial meetings with client executives.
The webinar is based on 10 years of empirical research with more than 500 global CXO-level executives that revealed why some salespeople gain trusted advisor status while others get the ejector seat.
In addition, we’ll explore what senior executives told us about their relationships with professional salespeople, including how they should align with the relevant executive in the client organization to win those critical key deals.
Most importantly, you will learn the important steps your sales teams should take to become trusted advisors of C-Suite executives
You will learn how to:
1. Develop an understanding of the screening processes that executives use to test salespeople
2. Approach executives so as to circumvent the inevitable roadblocks, using proven techniques
3. Become perceived as a credible resource to executives, based on your understanding of their key business executives
4. Ultimately become perceived as a trusted advisor to senior executives in the client organization
- August 27, 2020
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmEDT
- Event Categories:
- High Stakes, Selling to Senior Executives
- Event Tags:
- Steve Bistritz