- This event has passed.
Get Out Early or Win
December 1, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am CST
The amount of effort required to win or lose a deal is more or less the same. Both have increased significantly as customers need to justify their decision by comparing alternatives. In a large deal you could invest 25-30 days of selling time, so it is crucial to get out as early as possible or win.
Get out as early as possible…
Most companies have a robust set of opportunity qualification criteria to justify the resource investment. It is perfectly legitimate to ask the customer to discuss your qualification criteria and to disengage if the answers prove the deal is not a good fit.
Once you have decided to pursue an opportunity, how do you know that your sales process is good enough to win? In our experience, you must do 5 things you have never done before.
You will learn:
• Why salespeople chase “dead deals”.
• Qualification questions to ask yourself and the customer.
• How to walk away from a dead deal (or RFP) and disengage professionally.
• Gamechangers that turn your sales process into a USP.
• Benefits of a T-Shaped Funnel.
- December 1, 2020
- 10:00 am - 11:00 amEST
- Event Categories:
- Prospecting, Qualifying Leads
- Event Tags:
- Phil Kreindler, Steve Landuyt