- This event has passed.
Five Things Leaders of Newly Remote Teams Must Do
March 24, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am CDT
Schools have closed, forcing your people to work remotely. Or people have self-quarantined after travel. Or your state has issued guidance to have people work from home if possible. Or perhaps out of an abundance of caution, your organization has decided to allow people to work from home. Whatever the reasons, if this is you, welcome to the new world of leading newly remote teams.
While it is easy to say, “work from home” it takes more than a laptop and an internet connection to get the kind of productivity and results you want and need when there is no longer a common workplace.
If this is new to you, what can you do to speed up success and help everyone on the team be more comfortable, confident and successful? Join remote leadership expert and best-selling author Kevin Eikenberry for a powerful hour full of practical tips for a leaders with a newly remote team.
You will learn:
1. What makes remote work different (it isn’t only what you think)
2. The leader’s biggest new responsibilities when leading remotely
3. Five things leaders can do to help newly remote workers be more comfortable and successful sooner.
4. How to build an action plan so that remote work will be successful work.
- March 24, 2020
- 9:00 am - 10:00 amEDT
- Event Categories:
- Competencies, Remote Work
- Event Tags:
- Kevin Eikenberry