- This event has passed.
Executive Presence for Sales Leaders: Elevate your Influence and Credibility
February 12, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CST
Struggling to gain access or make an impact in the C-Suite? Difficulty getting buy-in from team members? Stalled on your career path? You may not need more selling skills, you may need Executive Presence!
Executive Presence is an underrated quality that allows sales leaders to exercise greater influence both inside and outside of their organization. It is the ability to communicate with confidence, credibility, and clarity in high-stakes situations, and a vital skill for sales leaders whose livelihood depends on inspiring others to take action.
Fortunately, Executive Presence, like selling skills, can be learned. In this session Julie Hansen takes this critical, but fuzzy quality and breaks it down into tactical steps that sales leaders can take to immediately improve their Executive Presence – and therefore their influence.
You will learn:.
- How to exhibit Executive Presence in those critical first moments
- How to speak with vocal authority
- What words are sabotaging credibility
- How to convey your message with clarity
- The power of communicating with passion and purpose
- February 12, 2020
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pmEST
- Event Categories:
- Management, Skills for Managing & Leading
- Event Tags:
- Julie Hansen