- This event has passed.
Emotional Intelligence For Sales Leadership
May 21, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
Sales managers often get set-up to fail. You’ve heard this story. Top salesperson gets promoted to sales manager, only to discover the skills needed to develop and lead a sales team are very different than those of a seller—especially in difficult times. With education and training, many sales leaders end up hiring culture misfits or have trouble transferring the skills and habits that made them a resilient and successful producer.
There is a better way.
And that better way is learning how to incorporate emotional intelligence skill into your sales leadership processes.
1.Discover how to hire for Sales EQ. Stop hiring whiners and non-coachable salespeople. Start hiring resilient, coachable salespeople that can sell in any environment.
2. Uncover the invisible reasons your sales team doesn’t consistently execute the right selling skills and behaviors.
3. Improve your ability to train and coach your salespeople to the “next level.”
4. Build your sales team’s resiliency muscles. Create sales teams that bounce back quickly from adversity and failure.
5. Create sales cultures that embrace learning and change rather than fear.
- May 21, 2020
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pmEDT
- Event Categories:
- Management, Skills for Managing & Leading
- Event Tags:
- Colleen Stanley