- This event has passed.
Effectively Selling to the C-Suite
November 19, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CST
|The first edition of Selling to the C-Suite was an instant classic. Based on 10 years of empirical research with more than 500 global CXO-level executives who were asked about their relationships with professional salespeople, it revealed why some salespeople gain trusted advisor status while others get the ejector seat. The first edition became a sales best-seller and has already had a major impact on the sales profession.|
Now fully revised and updated, the second edition of the book explains how the impact of online tools and social media are revolutionizing the way executives buy, and how you can successfully sell to them
This webinar will also explore what else senior executives told us about their relationships with professional salespeople, including how salespeople should align with the relevant executive to win those critical key deals.
Many of the concepts and models in the book have already been field-tested with a sales training workshop that was developed several years in advance of the book. In fact, many of the graphics within the book were extracted from that workshop.
You will learn how to:
1. Identify and align with the relevant executive for your sales opportunity
2. Optimize your connections to executives, using simple LinkedIn techniques
3. Expand relationships without jeopardizing relationships with irrelevant executives
4. Establish credibility with executives, so as to get continued access to them
- November 19, 2020
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmEST
- Event Categories:
- High Stakes, Selling to Senior Executives
- Event Tags:
- Steve Bistritz