- This event has passed.
Disqualify Hard: Close Easy
December 20, 2020 @ 11:00 pm CST
Traditional selling focuses on qualifying prospects into the funnel. We will explain why you must focus on disqualifying out the non-prospects, wrong prospects and bad business. You will learn why this approach will free up your salespeople to focus on high value activities, increase the time available for selling by as much as 500% and increase the time salespeople are highly productive by up to 400%. This in turn frees up managers to focus on their highest value activities:
- Hire the best people
- Get the best out of them
- Get into the field supporting salespeople and partners
Marcus and Bob will explain why salespeople hang on to non-opportunities and why weak sales managers tolerate this unproductive behaviour.
In an increasingly competitive selling environment, with an over reliance on technology instead of focusing on doing the basics well, consistently, over time and meaning it, we will show you why what you have always done is hurting you, your salespeople and your business.
Prepare to be challenged, to feel uncomfortable and leave with practical insights you can apply immediately in your sales teams.
You will learn:
1. Why you need to stop qualifying in, and instead, disqualify out to close more sales, faster
2. Why you must focus on managing the middle of the funnel
3. Why pipeline hygiene is essential to forecasting accuracy and building a sustainable business
4. Why traditional pipeline management wastes scarce resources, distracts from real opportunities and contributes to only 44% of sales reps hitting quota
5. Why a clean, healthy pipeline will drive up close ratios and shorten sales cycles