- This event has passed.
Cracking the Buyer Code – What do they REALLY want from Sales Professionals?
January 23, 2020 @ 7:00 am - 4:00 pm CST
Today’s demanding buyer doesn’t have time or respect for Sales Professionals. In this session, we are interviewing buyers who will share their insight on exactly what they like and don’t like about sales professional’s approaches & actions. The following buyers will share their perspective on price, value and building trust:
- Susan Ryan, Merchandising Team Manager at Home Hardware Stores Limited
- Ryan Escalante, Key Account Manager at ReSource Group Canada
- Marianne Thompson, Vice President, Merchandise LBM at Home Hardware Stores Limited
You’ll learn what it takes to get a buyer’s attention, secure a meeting, earn their business and ultimately a long-term partnership. A great session to get inside the buyer’s mindset as they reveal what it takes to earn their business.
You will learn:
- 4 States of the Consultative Culture – what state are you in?
- Insights from different buyers on how to provide more value in your meetings & become their trusted partner
- Other than price, what is most important to buyers