- This event has passed.
Calls-to-Action – What Works to Increase Buyer Engagement?
May 3 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am CDT
Marketing and salespeople know that they need a call-to-action to encourage a buyer to connect. Yet too many of them are generic and not engaging. There is both an art and science to craft marketing and sales CTAs. In this session you will learn how to:
• Better define the action you want to create
• Evaluate standard CTAs – what works, what doesn’t?
• Leveraging your buyer research to develop CTAs with meaning
- May 3
- 9:00 am - 10:00 amCDT
- Event Category:
- The Messaging Workshop Live
- Event Tags:
- ABM, Business, Lead Generation, Lisa Dennis, Marketing, Messaging, Sales Effectiveness, Sales Enablement, Sales Productivity, Selling, Value, Value Proposition
- October 4 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am CDT
- November 1 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am CDT
- December 6 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am CST