- This event has passed.
Back in the Black – Episode 1-The Gatekeeper Died: Why That’s a Good Thing
January 19 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm CST
The Gatekeeper Died: Why That’s a Good Thing
You’ve probably noticed: it’s becoming more and more difficult to source qualified sales leads and generate revenue. In spite of all the new prospecting tools, sales teams still struggle with business development. I’m here to tell you: it doesn’t have to be this way.
Welcome to Back in the Black–my monthly TV sales show with a fresh approach to sales. My primary focus is lead generation. Why? Because prospecting is the most important step in your sales process. Unless you get meetings with your target buyers that result in qualified leads, the rest is a waste of time.
Each month you’ll learn proven prospecting techniques my clients use to build a qualified sales pipeline and get their sales program back in the black – with referrals! We’ll discuss high-value tips and sales enablement hacks like:
• The gatekeeper died, and why that’s a good thing
• There’s no such thing as a warm call
• Asking for referrals: What gets in the way
• How NOT to use LinkedIn for referral sales
• Should you give incentives for referrals? It depends…
Tune into Back in the Black on the third Tuesday of each month at 4:00 Central. Bring a curious and open mind, get ready for energy and inspiration, and start generating high-converting sales leads!
- January 19
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pmCST
- Event Category:
- Back in the Black
- Event Tags:
- Joanne Black, LeadGeneration, Prospecting, Referrals, Sales Leads
- March 2 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CST
- March 2 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CST
- March 9 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am CST