- This event has passed.
Attract, Hire, and Onboard High Performing Salespeople
April 9, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
Sales has a turnover problem. In the U.S., the turnover of salespeopleaverages around 34.7%. A moderate amount of turnover is healthy—but when the rate nears 35%, organizations face significant financial repercussions both in lost revenue, but also in cost to hire.
In a high pressure, competitive market where landing new prospects and retaining customers mean everything, you can’t afford to mis-hire. So how do you find a candidate that will not only be a top performer, a cultural add, and also be willing to be held accountable?
In this presentation, Kristie Jones, Founder of Sales Acceleration Group, is joined by Amy Volas, CEO of Avenue Talent Partners to reveal a proven, comprehensive process for hiring high performing salespeople–from attracting the right candidates, to vetting and assessing skills, to creating a culture of accountability that ensures retention and strong employee-leader relationships.
Attendees will walk away knowing:
- How to create an Ideal Candidate Profile
- Which competencies and personality traits indicate a candidate is likely to be a high performer and a good cultural fit
- How to use phone screenings and behavioral-based interviews to assess communication styles, negotiation skills, and more
- How to map out an onboarding plan that will result in higher retention
- How to create a culture of accountability in sales
- April 9, 2020
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pmEDT
- Event Category:
- Recruiting, Hiring & Onboarding Sales Talent
- Event Tags:
- Amy Volas, Kristie Jones