- This event has passed.
Achieving Trusted Advisor Status with Senior Client Executives
July 23, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
Many salespeople think they have become a trusted advisor of senior client executives. However, a key question you should ask yourself is: What has the client executive done for you to demonstrate that they perceive you as a trusted advisor?
Why do executives test and screen salespeople? How can salespeople circumvent that process and develop trusted advisor level relationships with those executives?
Based on 10 years of empirical research with more than 500 global CXO-level executives who were asked about their relationships with professional salespeople, we’ll reveal why some salespeople gain trusted advisor status while others get the ejector seat.
In addition, we’ll explore what senior executives told us about their relationships with professional salespeople, including how they should align with the relevant executive in the client organization to win those critical key deals.
Most importantly, you will learn the important steps you should take to become trusted advisors of C-Suite executives
You will learn how to:
1. Circumvent the inevitable roadblocks, using proven techniques and strategies
2. Establish credibility with C-Suite executives, thereby obtaining continued access to them
3. Develop provocative questions to pose to senior executives, so as to magnify your value
4. Become perceived as a trusted advisor to those senior executives
- July 23, 2020
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmEDT
- Event Categories:
- Sales Methodologies, Trust-Based Selling
- Event Tags:
- Steve Bistritz