- This event has passed.
Accountability is a Sales Strategy: Part 1
February 11, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CST
A culture of accountability isn’t a nice-to-have, it’s a sales strategy. Having a culture of accountability at your organization will increase the chances that you will achieve plan, attract top talent, retain reps, and build a team that not only trusts each other but management as well. As such, it deserves the same time, attention, discussion, and thoughtful planning as your new 2021 go-to-market strategy.
In part 1 of this 4 part series, we’ll explore:
– Questions you need to ask yourself before starting to create a Sales Culture of Accountability
– Hiring for Accountability
– Setting and communicating expectations
Kristie Jones is a startup strategist helping founders formalize sales process and strategy, create a top of the funnel strategy, hire top startup sales talent, and create a culture of sales accountability. Here 15+ as a SaaS sales leader is what ignited her passion for helping other SaaS and startup companies achieve their goals.
- February 11, 2021
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmCST
- Event Category:
- Business Owners - SMBs, Entrepreneurs, Startups
- Event Tags:
- Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Kristie Jones, SMBs, Startups