- This event has passed.
5 Ways to Rock your Remote Presentation
April 16, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
Today’s customers up to their eyeballs in virtual meetings and remote presentations – most of them instantly forgettable. Why? Too many remote presentations are simply live presentations thrown on-line. But delivering a remote presentation is like an actor going from stage to film. If you don’t adjust to the medium, you’re not going to win the part. So how do you make sure your remote presentation stands out in order to win your customer’s business?
In this session, sales presentation expert and actor Julie Hansen shares dozens of tips on how to rock your remote presentation, avoid mistakes that cause your customer’s eyes and mind to wander, and make sure your message is heard and remembered!
You will learn:
- The Top 3 mistakes salespeople make on-camera
- How to effectively present data, reports or dashboards virtually
- 5 tips for getting your customer to interact with you
- How to leverage your voice and body to maintain listener attention
- What you can do to make your message “stick”
- April 16, 2020
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmEDT
- Event Categories:
- Competencies, Virtual Selling
- Event Tags:
- Julie Hansen