What message are you sending?
Landing a deal depends on relevant, consistent messaging to prospects in their language about their priorities. Join Lisa Dennis, author of Value Propositions that Sell, to talk marketing and sales messaging that drives results.
Hosted by Lisa Dennis, the Value Proposition & Messaging Expert, every 1st Tuesday at 10 am Central.
Upcoming Episodes – Register Today!
- May 4 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am CDT
- June 1 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am CDT
- July 6 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am CDT
- August 3 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am CDT
- September 7 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am CDT
- April 6 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am CDT
- March 2 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am CST
- February 2 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am CST
- January 5 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am CST
Lisa brings over thirty years of marketing and sales experience to client engagements. With a strong background in B2B go-to-market strategy and execution, her focus is on buyer-focused value propositions and messaging. She is the author of Value Propositions that Sell, and the upcoming book The Messaging Playbook for Marketing & Sales (Spring 2021). She works across a broad range of industries including technology, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, and professional services Her clients include Adobe, Akamai, Dell, FedEx, HP, IBM, Microsoft, Mutual of Omaha, Tufts Health Plan, Verizon and many others.