- This event has passed.
What Sales Can Learn From a Navy Seal
May 6 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Join host Carole Mahoney ask she talks with Stephen Drum, a combat-tested Navy Seal and senior enlisted leader with 26 years of leading and developing high-performance teams to succeed. Together they explore what sales people, sales managers, and sales leaders can learn from how the Navy Seal prepare, practice, and perform in high stake moments.
You will learn:
- Why preparedness is so important, and why we don’t do it.
- What processes can be learned from performance psychology.
- How the military reviews, drills, and executes to continuously improve results.
- What steps we need to take to better prepare and the one thing we must absolutely do.
- The surprising element that every sales professional must remember.
- May 6
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Sales Productivity, Sales Success