- This event has passed.
What Sales Can Learn From A Firefighter
September 16 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Join host Carole Mahoney as she talks with Peter Cutrer, a 15 year Firefighter/EMT, Fire Marshal, Fire Instructor and Deputy Chief who now trains public safety agencies like NASA, Disney, Boston Fire, FDNY, and ESPN.
In this 30 minute interview, Carole and Peter discuss:
- How training and preparation allows you to respond to situations appropriately when they arise.
- How to determine if you are cut out for a certain type of training and career.
- How to maintain a level of emotional control in stressful situations.
- Advice that sales executives and leaders should know in regard to how they think about training their teams.
- September 16
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Sales Productivity, Sales Success