- This event has passed.
Three Strategies to Accelerate Sales in the Age of Information Overload
August 27 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Here’s a statistic that will boggle your mind: Humans consume 74 gigabytes, the equivalent of 175 newspapers of content, per day. Customers are assaulted with facts, pseudo facts, white papers, media and statistics all posing as relevant information. Much of the well sourced information is contradictory. Sorting the “need to knows” from the “nice to knows” can be exhausting. Add to this a new average of
ten stake holders and more and more customers are defaulting to the status quo or a no deal. What’s the solution? New research, just released by Gartner, reveals that sellers who help make sense of information, who can simplify and tune into the feelings of their customers rather than piling on more data, significantly outperform their peers. How must sellers adapt to this new reality? What are the three most important behaviors to this new reality of sense making?
In this webinar you will learn to:
1. Leverage video to reach additional stakeholders and improve customer experience.
2. Create buyer focused presentations that drive your unique value.
3. Ask questions that line up with how the brain processes information.
4. Guide buyers to a buying decision through stories, metaphors and anecdotes.
- August 27
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Sales Development, Sales Training & Coaching