The Seller’s Challenge—Work with or Around Procurement!
October 24 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Is Procurement a “friend or foe”? B2B sellers globally struggle with this seemingly simple question. The answer depends on many factors including geography, industry, regulations, the product your selling and company policy.
Conventional wisdom has been to avoid Procurement and sell directly to end users by selling value. This is often sound advice and the preferred pathway to the sale. For this pathway to work the end user must have the interest, power and influence to relegate Procurement to the issuance of a purchase order.
For many sellers, however, it is simply not possible to get to end users without first engaging with Procurement. In these organizations, end users are required to work collaboratively with Procurement.
In this webinar we’ll unlock the Procurement function and show sellers how to win.
You will learn:
- Two sales strategies for sellers
- Understand the Procurement Department: its objectives, functions, sourcing strategies and how they are measured internally
- The common myths that sellers have of Procurement
- The eight Steps top sales performers take to collaborate and win the sale
- October 24
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Sales Managers, Sales Methodologist, Sales Productivity, Sales Training & Coaching