- This event has passed.
The Modern Seller is Social: Elevating Relationships for Sales Results
April 18 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
In today’s world, we’re hyper-connected, just one or two clicks away from virtually any decision maker or influencer. And so is your competition. How do you rise above the noise? How do you turn connectivity into valuable relationships — and then into sales results?
Social capital. While social capital will likely never have a line item on a P&L, modern sellers know that the quality of their relationships directly impacts their sales pipeline and overall sales results. In fact, 85% of Amy Franko’s book of business is directly attributed to her network and the quality of her social capital. In this talk, she’ll share her top frameworks and strategies with you, directly from her Amazon best-seller, The Modern Seller.
You will learn:
- The key elements of social capital and the types of relationships you need to build
- Two social frameworks that will help you accelerate sales
- Gaining access to centers of influence, knowing what value to provide, and earning more traction with them
- Specific online and offline strategies that will grow your strategic relationships
- As a bonus, you’ll receive the Key Relationships Inventory, to help you evaluate the strength of the key relationship types in your specific customers.
- April 18
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Sales Managers