- This event has passed.
Part 1: What Management Needs to Know About Successfully Selling to the Top
February 20 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
In Part I of this two-part webinar series, you will learn the process for winning sales opportunities at the executive level and the next-generation in opportunity management for sales organizations. We’ll discuss a structured, scalable process for qualifying and most importantly, winning strategic sales opportunities where competitors are strong and customer buying protocols are influenced by formal and informal decision criteria.
The content of this webinar is highly effective when you face:
- Long sales cycles (larger deal size)
- Tough competition
- Multiple decision-makers in the buying process
- Executive level decision makers
You will learn how to:
- Qualify in or out of deals quickly to improve close ratio using 9 criteria
- Examine formal and informal power and find the relevant executive
- Improve forecast accuracy
- Win more profitable business
Be sure to sign up for Part II of What Management Needs to Know About Successfully Selling to the Top to learn the 4 leadership practices that ensure results when selling to executives, on Feb 26 @1pmE.
- February 20
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Major Accounts, Marketing, Sales Managers