- This event has passed.
Leadership Skills You Need Now: Holding Reps Accountable
September 24 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
|These are awkward times. You and your sales reps are still working from home. You’re being asked to think about equality and how that might change your leadership style. You and your team are under a lot of pressure to hit the revised (or not) revenue targets you’ve been given AND the end of the quarter is just days away.
It’s a lot. I get it. But not holding your reps accountable to activity, net new pipeline, pipeline hygiene, and their quota isn’t the answer. If you have a Culture of Accountability (and I’m assuming you do) you owe it to yourself, your reps, and your company to continue to lead your team as you did in February.
In this presentation, Kristie Jones, Founder, and Principal of Sales Acceleration Group share her tactics for setting expectations, getting buy-in, and holding reps accountable even during times of uncertainty and economic challenges.
You will learn:
● How to have expectation conversations
● How to teach reps that you’re going to hold them accountable
● Why it’s necessary to hold reps accountable – especially now
● How to establish consequences for missing expectations
● What to do with accountability dodgers
- September 24
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Sales Managers, Sales Success