- This event has passed.
How to Place Your People into Functional Sales Roles for Large Accounts
May 15 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Program #5 in the series Your Growth Ecosystem: Don’t Think Small About Your Big Accounts. For CEOs, Presidents, Founders/Owners, Business Development Heads, Sales VPs, and Key Account Managers of companies of any size, with special relevance to those with $10 million to $500 million in annual revenue. The series is a strategic, high-level approach to managing your organization to successfully sell and grow sales to multinational and global corporations.
Hunter, Farmers, SDR, ADR, BDR, Account Exec, Road Warrior, Pre-Sales Engineer—the mix of specialized roles and titles can be overwhelming, especially for a small but growing company. This presentation will help you sort out the whys and wherefores of placing your people into the most appropriate roles for success in selling your product/service lines to large accounts, and to set the stage for scaling as you grow. For larger companies, you’ll get ideas for re-org if you’re not getting the results you want.
You will learn:
- What the variety of sales roles today and how each supports large account sales.
- How to enable a team sales approach for large account sales.
- How to effectively engage subject matter experts in your large account sales process.
- How to consider resellers, partners and intermediaries as part of your sales team.
- Complications in placing people and how to avoid them.
- May 15
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Major Accounts, Sales Enablement Tools, Technology & AI, Sales Managers