- This event has passed.
How to Organize Your Salesforce to Sell and Grow the Largest Accounts
April 17 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Program #4 in the series Your Growth Ecosystem: Don’t Think Small About Your Big Accounts. For CEOs, Presidents, Founders/Owners, Business Development Heads, Sales VPs, and Key Account Managers of companies of any size, with special relevance to those with $10 million to $500 million in annual revenue. The series is a strategic, high-level approach to managing your organization to successfully sell and grow sales to multinational and global corporations.
This program begins a 3-part unit on how structural organization will either enhance or stifle your large account sales success. Making good decisions early will improve your ability to scale as you grow. Large accounts, key accounts, global accounts by their nature require a different type of sales organization than the one that runs your everyday small and midsize accounts. For larger companies, I’ll present ideas on restructuring if that’s what you need.
You will learn:
- How to structure your sales organization to meet your large account sales goals, even when you are small.
- What organizational structures are most likely to scale.
- Inside, outside, or both sides? How you can decide.
- Complications in large account organizing and how to avoid them.
- How to include channels in your sales organization.
- April 17
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Sales Enablement Tools, Technology & AI, Sales Managers