- This event has passed.
How to Manage Your Team’s Performance Inside A Large Account
September 18 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
Description: Part #9 in the series Your Growth Ecosystem: Don’t Think Small About Your Big Accounts. For CEOs, Presidents, Founders/Owners, Business Development Heads, Sales VPs, and Key Account Managers of companies of any size, with special relevance to those with $10 million to $500 million in annual revenue. The series is a strategic, high-level approach to managing your organization to successfully sell and grow sales to multinational and global corporations.
When you have sold a deal into a big corporation, you will often have a delivery team inside that account, led by a project manager, at the same time that another sales rep or account manager from your company is working to land new business. The new business opportunity may be in another facility—in another region, a different subsidiary, even another country. Far too often, there is no contact between the team inside and the team selling new business. That’s a huge lack of foresight and opportunity, both to serve your client better and to improve your chances of success. This webinar is about how to manage your inside team(s) to produce steady new revenue from your large account.
You will learn:
1. What assumptions you should make about your global clients.
2. How management training and sales training needs to address these issues.
3. What opportunities you should be looking for.
4. How to use this circumstance to become a trusted advisor.
5. How to align your sales strategy with your customer’s strategic objectives.
- September 18
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Major Accounts, Sales Enablement Tools, Technology & AI, Sales Managers