- This event has passed.
How to Integrate Sales and Marketing for Large Account Success
June 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Program #6 in the series Your Growth Ecosystem: Don’t Think Small About Your Big Accounts. For CEOs, Presidents, Founders/Owners, Business Development Heads, Sales VPs, and Key Account Managers of companies of any size, with special relevance to those with $10 million to $500 million in annual revenue. The series is a strategic, high-level approach to managing your organization to successfully sell and grow sales to multinational and global corporations.
The most successful large account sales operations fully integrate their marketing and sales functions in an approach usually called Account-Based Marketing and Sales. Although the term typically refers to technology solutions, the technology is an enabler—not the fundamental approach. Failing to capture the lifetime value of a large account customer is where most companies of all sizes miss the mark. Close alignment of sales with marketing markedly increases the likelihood of major account growth.
You will learn:
- What is marketing’s role in the integrated process?
- How to integrate two units that are hostile or disinterested.
- What options you have for managing an integrated unit or closely aligned divisions.
- Where Sales Enablement may fit into an integrated process.
- How and why you should treat a large account as a “Market of One.”
- June 19
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Major Accounts, Sales Enablement Tools, Technology & AI, Sales Managers