How the CMO can Build a Bridge to Sales to Form a True Revenue Team
November 20 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
CMOs and CSOs have a great opportunity to work with their counterparts to create a growing and sustainable revenue model. Chris Ryan, joined by guest expert CMO Debbie Schwake, will share proven best practices in sales and marketing alignment – that not only help the sales team close more business today, but also create customer relationships that are highly profitable going forward. Actionable steps will be shared to drive better results while maintaining buyer trust.
Schwake and Ryan will cover methods to identify the modern buyer (in a way that truly counts) and how marketing’s use of customized sales enablement techniques can build and reinforce trust at every step of the process in enterprise mid-market and account-based marketing (ABM) environments. The vendor/client hierarchy will be discussed and how you can help you transition your sales team can transition from being considered a vendor to a trusted advisor. Examples will be shared from the extensive experience of the speakers. Each part of the presentation is designed to help you achieve improved sales results in a way that is effective, efficient and relationship-enhancing.
By attending this online event, you will learn how to:
- Find and adopt the best model for marketing and sales effectiveness.
- Create a strategy to navigate prospecting, opportunity management, and customer relationships.
- Understand and leverage modern buyer behavior.
- Upgrade and sustain your value with prospects and customers.
- Build a framework that supports consistency and revenue growth.
- November 20
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Marketing, Sales Productivity, Sales Success