- This event has passed.
Helping Remote Team Members Be Successful
November 25, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
You have hired people or moved people to work away from the office, but are you setting them up to succeed? Working remotely can be a great opportunity. It can also be stressful. For all the independence, control, and ability to work without interruption remote work allows, virtual workers can also feel isolated, frustrated and disengaged. It doesn’t have to be that way.
In this session, best-selling author Kevin Eikenberry outlines key strategies to help organizations and leaders support remote team members. He will also share ideas specifically for individual remote team members to get more value and productivity from working remotely.
You will learn:
1. How to apply the 3 P Model of Remote Work
2. A broader way to define success as a remote worker
3. How to be more engaged and collaborative as a remote worker
4. At least five ways to get better results when working remotely
- November 25, 2019
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Sales Hiring, Sales Managers, Sales Success