Becoming a More Confident Coach
April 30 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
As a leader, you are a coach, yet many leaders don’t coach very well. Before you can apply the coaching tools and models your organization suggest and provides to you, you must have the confidence to use them. Make no mistake, without the confidence to coach, you will be hesitant and less successful, plus it will be hard to instill confidence in your team members too.
Join leadership expert and best-selling author Kevin Eikenberry for this interactive and practical webinar. You will gain insight into the mindset required to coach successfully, and how to build it for yourself. If you are thinking organizationally, you will leave with ideas to help your organization infuse greater confidence into your coaches.
You will learn:
1. Why confidence is so important for coaches
2. Five ways to build your confidence as a coach
3. How to help others become more confident as coaches
4. How to effectively translate coaching confidence to coaching success
- April 30
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Sales Development, Sales Training & Coaching